Ad-networks Council of India (ANCI) established in 2012, is an organization of top ad-networks in India. ANCI promotes the interests of the digital ad-network industry in India and the digital media industry on a broader note, making internet a better place for advertisers, agencies, publishers and ad-networks to co-exist and work together. ANCI consists of top ad-networks operating in India which reaches out to the entire Indian internet audience cumulatively.
ANCI has been formed with the following objectives:
- To promote, encourage and secure the interests of the Indian ad-network industry and other related entities.
- To protect all members from persons who carry on unfair and/or unethical practices or who discredit the ad-network and digital media industry.
- To disseminate knowledge, regarding the latest developments in the industry, amongst its members.
- To provide a common ground where members work in consensus to achieve the common goals, have a common platform forum at which they may share grievances and arrive at solutions.
- To protect and define the rights of all members and take initiatives to get the best advantages/concessions from relevant authorities.